Dust-collecting plants of a cyclone type
2-stepped - "ДЕКО-2ПУ"
Dust-collecting plant is the device for clearing of dusty gases of the process equipment and emission of the cleared gas stream in an atmosphere.
The dust-collecting plant consists of the following basic units (see pic.2, 3):
- Dust collecting unit of the first stage;
- Dust collecting unit of the second stage;
- Dust storage hopper 3 for the trapped dust;
- Fan 4 of the paths of the cleared gases;
- Fan 5 for transportation of a dusty gas stream;
- Flues 6.
The dusty gas stream gets into the dust collecting unit of the first stage where it is divided into two streams: cleared gas and dusty stream. The gas stream with the increased concentration of a dust from dust collecting unit 1 moves into dust collecting unit 2 where the dust separates from the gas and dumped into the dust storage hopper 3. The cleared gases with the partial contents of a dust are mixed with the basic dusty stream. Thus, the dust collecting unit 1 is a step of thin clearing, and a dust collecting unit 2 - the rough clearing, working in a mode OF recycle.
On Рic.2 and 3 there are two variants of schemes of dust-collecting plants are presented.
On technical parameters the installation «ДЕКО-2ПУ» is an alternative to the bag-type filters.
1. Purpose: clearing of gas (air) of solid, fine-dispersed
particles ………………………………………………………..... Рис.1, 2
2. Throughput, m3/h .............................………………………... 1-20±10%
3. Aerodynamic resistance, no more than, mm water column ..... 70.
4. The efficiency of dust collection is 95-99% and more .......….. Рис.2.
Dust-collecting installation “ДЕКО-2ПУ” intended for purification of gas (air) flow from industrial dust.
The plant has a low energy intensity and metal content, is characterized by maximum reliability and technical characteristics remain constant throughout the whole period of operation.
According to available information, the existing devices “ДЕКО-2ПУ” manufactured in the USA.Information about their technical characteristics.
In Russia (CIS) with a similar setup other firms are not produced.
Analogues by the nature of the task are the bag filters and electrostatic precipitators.
The cost of dust collecting systems type “ДЕКО-2ПУ” commensurate with the selling value of bag filters of any manufacturer in the one-time orders and 10-20% less - at serial or small-scale production.
The General advantages of dust collecting systems of type
"ДЕКО-2ПУ" in comparison with analogues
1. Average operating degree of dust collection -
more than 99.5 %;
2. The minimum size of the entrained solids with a diameter of cyclone over 1 m -
up to 0,05 mkm;
3. Operating expenses -
missing (analogues - up to 10 of the value per year)
4. The stability of the technical characteristics in time -
the collection of dust is not changed for all time
5. Aerodynamic resistance -
50-70 мм.в.ст. analogues - 150-200 мм.в.ст.е
Fractional composition of dust particles from various sources and types
of applied dust collecting devices
Dust-collecting plants of a cyclone type 2-stepped -
Dust-collecting plants of a cyclone type 2-stepped - "ДЕКО-2ПУ-5"
Теl./fax: (4832) 56-59-38
Company "ДЕКО", Brjansk
and gas emissions